Gold Coast Building Inspector Dilapidation Inspection Reports provide a detailed analysis of the condition your property is in before any neighbouring construction work commences. If a damage claim is submitted to an adjacent property owner in relation to their work, you will have expert, independent evidence to support your position, his can also work in reverse. The property and surrounding areas will be photographed and recorded by a Qualified Builder to show any evidence of pre existing defects.
This will give you peace of mind knowing you are protected by future claims.
All our Building Inspections are completed by experienced registered builders trained in accordance with the Australian Inspection Standard (Australia AS 4349.1-2007).
- Dilapidation inspections consist of the following typical inspections needed to identify damage to your property:
- Stage 1 – Inspection prior development beginning
- Stage 2 – Inspection after demolition
- Stage 3 – Inspection after heavy equipment (foundation stage)
- Stage 4 – Inspection after completion of development
Further inspections over a period of selected times can also be organised