Gold Coast Building Inspector Special Building Inspection Reports provide a detailed report on any specific area of the building/unit. This report will also involve options on repairing any building faults. These types of reports can also involve other specialised trades, for eg. electricians, plumbers, engineers, etc.
If you have a problem with your building that needs to be solved, this type of inspection will resolve the potential problem with a solution and costing to rectification work.
This inspection can also be used towards any insurance claim.
If you would like a little example of what we offer in our building inspections then this little list will give you an idea:
- Internal/External cracks
- Water leaks – flashings, water proofing, roof leaks
- Poor workmanship – renovations, extension, repairs etc.
- Internal/External finishes – render, paint, plaster etc.
- Concrete – driveways, footpaths
- Retaining walls
- Site fall and drainage
- Floor covering – timber, vinyl, tiles, concrete etc.
To view a complete list of what one of our Special Purpose Building Inspections on the gold coast looks like then please click here.